Amaze your family with an unforgettable weekend in Naples. Sleep in a lovely house curated down to the smallest detail, discover how manual skills can create beautiful jewels. Enjoy a pleasant stroll along the Riviera di Chiaia with a local guide. Get surrounded by the views of Mount Vesuvius, Capri island, and the elegant lights of the Posillipo district. Listen to the history and curiosities of Naples, get to know the myth of Partenope, and the stories that link Man to the sea that embraces this buzzing and romantic city. Discover Santa Lucia, a historical district close to the sea, and reach the majestic Piazza del Plebiscito. Light up the creativity of the family and visit a craft workshop for jewelry production. Discover the materials and techniques, and observe the skilled hands of the Neapolitan artisans at work. Duration 1h30.
Live an unforgettable weekend with your family. Sleep in a lovely house and immerse yourself in the local culture with an authentic experience.
Weekend escape: 1 night-stay on Saturday, valid for 2 adults and 2 children under 12.
- 1 night in a typical house
- 1 walking tour and visit to the jewelry workshop
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- families of small and large explorers of the Neapolitan wonders
- nothing in particular, the house is equipped with everything you need (linen, courtesy set, towels, etc.)
- to be defined