Wonderful Italy Welcome Point: The place to go for tourist information in Palermo
A cosy and welcoming tourist information center in the historical center of Palermo, Via Torremuzza 15, near Palazzo Abatellis and Piazza Marina
We will help you learn more about our city, choose what to do and what to see and we could also print your boarding pass! We will show you mysterious and fascinating Palermo from all points of view, from the classic ones to the less touristic and conventional ones such as:
- Palermo by bicycle: a unique bike tour that combines motion, architecture, food, and culture
- Palermo Streaty Tour: a tour of the historical markets of Palermo and its famous street food.
- Palermo Antimafia: a journey through the history of Palermo’s anti-mafia movement, led by the AddioPizzo association activists.
- best hotels, B&B or private accommodation
- low-cost rental of bicycles, motorcycles, cars, minivans and baby equipment
- transfer with driver throughout Sicily
- nature excursions: trekking, horseback riding, kayaking, off-roading in the Madonie Mountains, sailing boat charter to the smaller islands and along the most beautiful coasts of Sicily...
- courses of traditional Sicilian cuisine, wine tastings, and a restaurant reservation service